- Address1: Holmes Drive
- Town or Suburb: CUMBERLAND REACH
- State: NSW
- Postcode: 2756
- Classification: Activity Centre
- Availability: Scout and Public Use
- Directions: On Hawkesbury River
- Synopsis: Indoor accommodation. Outdoor camping. Kitchen facilities (gas stove, refrigerator). Male/female toilets and showers (hot). Camp chapel. Disabled access & facilities in Kwong Hall. Camp has 17 hectares of bushland activities which includes 3.2 hectares of well drained camping grounds. Suitable for wide games, bushwalks. Easy access to Hawkesbury River for boating & canoeing.
- Facilities: Camp Chapel, Developed Site, Indoor Accommodation, Kitchen Facilities, Pack Holiday Facility, Showers, Toilets
- Catering: Dining Shelter/Room
- Activities: Bring your own.
- General: For booking, visit www.campkuringgai.com
- Website: www.campkuringgai.com
Published in Sydney North