Cub Scouts have an amazing capacity to learn and have great fun. They have tremendous energy levels, too. The challenge is to deliver an active program that meets the needs of a demanding generation.
Trained Leaders and Assistants volunteer their time to run Cub Scout Packs.
- Weekly meetings - fun, adventure, exploration, excitement and imagination.
- Outdoor adventure – at age appropriate levels Cub Scouts are introduced to activities such as rock climbing, abseiling, camping under canvas and bushwalking.
- Themed programs and fancy dress days - The Jungle Book, explorers, space and more.
- Cub Pack holidays – Get away for some fun and adventure with your Cub Pack
- Region Fun Day – An exciting day of activities, making friends, and having a great time with other Cub Scouts from within your Region
- Cuboree – a state-wide overnight camp where Cub Scouts from around the State can meet.
- Family adventures – the whole family is encouraged to get involved with Cub Scout activities like canoeing, bike riding and family camps.
Cub Scout Promise
On my honour, I promise that I will do my best: to do my duty to my God, and to (the Queen of) Australia, to help other people, and to live by the Scout Law.
Cub Scout Law
A Cub Scout is loyal and obedient. A Cub Scout does not give into themselves.
The Cub Scout Motto is Do Our Best.
Contact our membership hotline on 1800 SCOUTS (1800 726 887) or
about Cub Scouts.