Position Vacant: Program Manager Cataract Scout Park
- Scouts Australia NSW is a not for profit community youth organisation.
- Competitive salary working in a friendly customer service culture.
- Located 15 minutes from Campbelltown and 30 minutes from the Wollongong CBD.
Cataract Scout Park is currently seeking an experienced Program Manager on a full time basis.
Cataract Scout Park hosts many Scout, School and Community Camps and Activities right through the year. Set on 160 hectares, Cataract Scout Park has been the site for 4 Australian and 1 World Scouting Jamboree.
As Program Manager you will be required to design and implement exciting relevant programs for primary and high school students, youth groups, corporate, private, scouting and girl- guide groups, roster staff and liaise with other Park staff regarding Cleaning, Catering and Maintenance.
You will be the initial point of contact for prospective hirers and will lead a young vibrant team of Activity Instructors.
- Diploma or Degree in Outdoor Recreation or equivalent.
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate.
- Current CPR Certificate.
- Current Working with Children Check Number.
- Bronze Medallion or other equivalent qualification.
- Manual driver’s license.
We pay competitive rates and offer great working conditions.
Applications in writing to:
by Monday May 9th 2016.