|State Commissioner Joey Scouts Position|
Would you like to contribute to driving the Joey Scout Program, at State level? Are you passionate and enthusiastic about Joey Scouts?
Scouts NSW is looking for the right person to drive, develop, and grow the Joey Scout section across all regions.
The role supports the delivery and development of the Joey Scout program across the State. Assistance and support to the Regional Commissioner Joey Scouts and their teams is vital and plays a major role in the development of the Joey Scout Portfolio.
The SCJS will work collaboratively with members of the State Joey Scout council to ensure we provide a quality and consistent Joey Scout Program across the state.
Interested? Check out the Position Description and submit your application today - all current members over 18 years old are strongly encouraged to apply!
In accordance with Scouts NSW Appointment Review Procedures, all leaders roles are reviewed at least every three years to ensure that the individual selected to lead such an important portfolio is the best person for the role.
In responding to this opportunity please provide a cover letter no more than 2 pages that;
• Gives examples of your commitment to the Aim and Principles of Scouting
• Outlines your knowledge and understanding of the Joey Scout Section program
• Provides an outline of your high level strategy for Joey Scout Section program over the next three years
• Explains why you have chosen to apply for this role
In addition enclose:
• Both a Scouting and professional curriculum vitae
• Names and contact details of two referees
Please see the State Commissioner Joey Scouts Position Description for further details.