Introductory & Basic – Train the Trainer – Baden Powell Scout Centre Centre, Pennant Hills
October 21 to October 23
Closing date: 23 September 2022
This course incorporates two courses, Introductory – Train the Trainer & Basic – Train the Trainer, and is open to those working towards an appointment as an Assistant Leader Trainer.
Before applying for the course, you will need to complete the following prerequisites:
- Hold a Wood Badge
- On-Demand Training e-COMM – Communication
- On-Demand Training e-CONFLICT – Managing Conflict
These pre-requisites must be completed BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE COURSE. To apply, please complete the form below.
There is an option to do Introductory – Train the Trainer starting on Friday at 7 pm until Saturday 2pm and is $100. If you have already completed Introductory – Train the Trainer there is the option to complete Basic – Train the Trainer starting Saturday 2pm and finishing Sunday 4pm at a cost of $120. If you only want to complete 1 course at this time, please indicate this on your application under “other special requirements”.
Due to Covid course numbers are limited. Applications will be accepted in order received with preference given to those applicants having completed the pre-requisite e-Learning. Course fees will be charged on enrolment to this course and please be aware that the course cancelation policy listed below applies.
Please contact training with any questions –
Phone: (02) 9735 9000
Email: [email protected]
The following cancelation policy is applicable to this training;
- Withdrawal before the Closing Date – Full refund
- Withdrawal after the closing date of the course – less $20 charge
- Withdrawal less than 5 days before the course – No refund (Exceptional circumstances will be considered by your RCATD)
- The application must be completed by the applicant, or if under 18 years old, the applicant’s parent/guardian.
- Completed application and payment for full course fees must be sent directly to the Scouts NSW Training Team at State Office.
- Applications must be received before the closing date advertised in the Training Calendar.
- All prerequisites must be completed before the closing date.
- Your basic information may be shared with the Department of Communities and Justice for the purpose of grant reporting.
Register for this event