Scouting Adventure (all Leaders of Youth including Rovers) – Camp Coutts, Waterfall
September 24 to September 25
Closing date: 26 August 2022
This course is the Scouting Adventure course that is required for all Leader of Youth and Rovers completing their Basic training program.
If you have completed a Basic Outdoor Skills or equivalent, you don’t have to complete the Scouting Adventure, but do stay up to date with changes to the youth program.
Before you can be accepted onto the Scouting Adventure course, you must complete the following pre-requisites:
- Scouting Preliminary On Demand Training
- Scouting Essentials On Demand Training
- Scouting Essentials Course – Not required if you have done the BPS sectional
- Scouting Adventure On Demand Training modules (previously known as e-Basic Outdoor Skills)
If you have completed Basic Practical Supplement or equivalent, you are only required to complete the Scouting Adventure On Demand Training modules (previously known as e-Basic Outdoor Skills).
These pre-requisites must be completed BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE COURSE. This course is a self-catering course and leaders will need to bring their own hike (light weight) tent.
To apply, please complete the form below.
Due to Covid, course numbers are limited. Applications will be accepted in order received with preference given to those applicants having completed the pre-requisite above. Course fees will be charged on enrolment to this course and please be aware that the course cancelation policy listed below applies.
Please contact training with any questions –
Phone: (02) 9735 9000
Email: [email protected]
The following cancelation policy is applicable to this training;
- Withdrawal before the Closing Date – Full refund
- Withdrawal after the closing date of the course – less $20 charge
- Withdrawal less than 5 days before the course – No refund (Exceptional circumstances will be considered by your RCATD)
- The application must be completed by the applicant, or if under 18 years old, the applicant’s parent/guardian.
- Completed application and payment for full course fees must be sent directly to the Scouts NSW Training Team at State Office.
- Applications must be received before the closing date advertised in the Training Calendar.
- All prerequisites must be completed before the closing date.
- Your basic information may be shared with the Department of Communities and Justice for the purpose of grant reporting.
Register for this event