Scouting Leadership (Advanced Training – all Leaders & Rovers) – North West Region, Venue TBA
September 3 to September 4
Closing date: 05 August 2022
The Scouting Leadership training is a course where participants can build on the skills and knowledge gained from their basic training and develop advanced skills in leadership and personal development. During the course, each participant (that is a non-Wood Badge holder) will be set a unique project to complete with specific aims and goals. The Scouting Leadership training is a required component to complete advanced training where Leaders will be issued with a Wood Badge Parchment, Wood Beads and the Gilwell Scarf. Before you can be accepted onto the Scouting Leadership course, you must complete the following pre-requisites:
- 6 months from the completion of Certificate of Proficiency
- Scouting Adventure or equivalent for Leaders who apply from 1st June 2022
- Individual Adult Volunteer Plan (IAVP) Phase 2 for Leaders who apply from 1st June 2022
- On the Job Do (On Demand Training Checklist)
- On Demand Scouting Leadership (Please complete all available modules)
- Advanced Personal Skill Development (On Demand Training Elective)
- Advanced ScoutSafe (On Demand Training Elective)
These pre-requisites must be completed BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE COURSE.
To apply, please complete the form below.
Due to Covid course numbers are limited. Applications will be accepted in order received with preference given to those applicants having completed the pre-requisite above. Course fees will be charged on enrolment to this course and please be aware that the course cancelation policy listed below applies.
Please contact training with any questions –
Phone: (02) 9735 9000
Email: [email protected]
The following cancelation policy is applicable to this training;
- Withdrawal before the Closing Date – Full refund
- Withdrawal after the closing date of the course – less $20 charge
- Withdrawal less than 5 days before the course – No refund (Exceptional circumstances will be considered by your RCATD)
- The application must be completed by the applicant, or if under 18 years old, the applicant’s parent/guardian.
- Completed application and payment for full course fees must be sent directly to the Scouts NSW Training Team at State Office.
- Applications must be received before the closing date advertised in the Training Calendar.
- All prerequisites must be completed before the closing date.
- Your basic information may be shared with the Department of Communities and Justice for the purpose of grant reporting.
Register for this event
This course is now closed and no longer accepting applications