The State Leader (Paddling) is a member of the Educational Support team within the Youth Program and Support portfolio, responsible for supporting the work of the Paddling Leads.
The SL Paddling is focused on helping adult and youth members achieve the best possible program and outcomes, specifically related to Paddling opportunities.
Key responsibilities include:
– Leading and promoting Adventurous Activities in Paddling disciplines within the Youth Program across the State
– Supporting Region Activity Teams to provide opportunities for members to participate and gain skills in Paddling disciplines
– Providing expert advice on specific risks and risk management for Paddling activities
– Support the risk management standards and undertaking of compliance checks around these standards
– Supporting Activity Team Leaders in regard to training requirements for their team members.
This position is open to any member or supporter who has an associated area of expertise or interest and who believes they can make a positive difference to Scouting in NSW.
Read more about the State Leader (Paddling).
Submit your Expression Of Interest here.