Scouts NSW is looking for a new Region Office Manager for the Riverina Region. This exciting and varied role will see you involved in a wide range of administrative tasks, and having interaction with Scout members, families and volunteers. This is a 3 ½ days per week part time role, with flexible days, and will be based in the Region office in Wagga Wagga.
General administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
- Managing all correspondence and requests from volunteers, and all parent inquiries
- Liaison with key local stakeholders
- Management of bookings at Region campsites
- General accounting duties including receipting, banking and payments
- Assisting with organising meetings and taking and distributing minutes
- Managing training materials and records
- Helping with the administration of Scout events in the Region
- Preparation and distribution of reports
- At least three years of similar administration experience
- Keen grasp of the concepts of customer service and relationship marketing.
- High level interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; ability to liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Have or be completing a recognised Training Course in Business Supervision or Management
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Great interpersonal and planning skills, and ability to work independently
Successful applicants will need to have or be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check and National Police Check.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work as part of small, proactive team making a difference in children’s lives.
Read the full Position Description here.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by 8 July 2022 via email to [email protected]