Scouting Leadership (Wood Badge Training – all Leaders & Rovers) – Baden-Powell Scout Centre, Pennant Hills
16 March 2024 to 17 March 2024
Closing date: 16-Feb-24
The Scouting Leadership training is a course where participants can build on the skills and knowledge gained from phase one of their training pathway and develop their skills in leadership and personal development. During the course, each participant will be set a unique project to complete with specific aims and tying back to one of the 17 Sustainable Development Guides and to a Scouting Fundamental.
The Scouting Leadership training is a required component to complete the stage of your training pathway where Leaders will be issued with a Wood Badge Parchment, Wood Beads and the Gilwell Scarf.
These pre-requisites must be completed BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE COURSE:
- Certificate of Proficiency (or equivalent)
- Scouting Adventure or equivalent for Youth Program Leaders who have not yet completed this
- Individual Adult Volunteer Plan (IAVP) Phase 2 form (IAVP Phase 2 form can be found here)
- On Demand Scouting Leadership (We understand that not all modules are available. Please complete all that are currently available within On Demand Training)
To apply, please click the link below.
Course numbers are limited. Applications will be accepted in order received with preference given to those applicants having completed the pre-requisite above. Course fees will be charged on enrolment to this course and please be aware that the course cancelation policy listed below applies.
Please contact training with any questions –
Phone: (02) 9735 9000
Email: [email protected]
The following cancelation policy is applicable to this training;
- Withdrawal before the Closing Date – Full refund
- Withdrawal after the closing date of the course – less $20 charge
- Withdrawal less than 5 days before the course – No refund (Exceptional circumstances will be considered by your RCATD)
- Applications must be received before the closing date advertised in the Training Calendar.
- All prerequisites must be completed before applying and before the closing date.
- Your basic information may be shared with the Department of Communities and Justice for the purpose of grant reporting.