All members (youth and adults) are now required to register via our membership and billing platform - ScoutHub.
What is ScoutHub?
ScoutHub is an online platform which will combine billing and member registration for our youth and leaders. ScoutHub will enable an improved experience for our members with simpler, flexible, and more localised processes for groups. Benefits include:
- Putting more control in the hands of Scout Groups to manage member information
- Facilitating easy communication with members via bulk emails
- Providing access to live data and dashboards to support local decision making
- Ensuring the safe and compliant collection of payments for State and group fees.
The system is powered by revSPORT, a technology platform that’s widely used across volunteer and member organisations such as Softball, Sailing and Water Polo.
When did ScoutHub launch?
Launch Day - July 1. To align to the Scouts NSW billing period Trek 2 (July-Dec), ScoutHub will open for registrations from 1 July 2023. Outlined below are the features that will be delivered as part of the project.
- Registering and renewal of existing memberships with online payment
- Updating member details via self-serve feature
- A unique landing page for each group to capture new member registrations
- New streamlined Scouts NSW website with 'Group Finder' functionality
- Register for a Scouting event
- Hire of a local Scout Hall
- Online shop
- Member appointments
- Transition from initial ‘landing page’ to full Group websites
What training is available?
Initial system training will be provided by revSPORT to our Member Experience Team and project 'Champions' (throughout April 2023). Champions are then deployed across all regions to support with both initial training to Group Admin Representatives (Apr-Jun) and ongoing questions to guide and support you.
Visit the ScoutHub Teams Channel for training documents, FAQs, and more.
Ongoing training can be requested through your Region Office and conducted by a ScoutHub Champion.