Type of Challenge:
This is an Individual challenge
- A3 paper – different colours are better but you can use just white paper
- Coloured textas
- To make the lantern, fold a sheet of paper hotdog style (the lengthwise way). Starting on the folded edge, use your ruler to draw lines spacing about an inch apart. Make sure you leave 1/2 inch free space near the adjacent edge
- You can now cut the lines (starting on the fold) using scissors. Make sure to stop 1/2 inch before reaching the edge.
- Now, unfold…take one end and wrap around. Staple the top and bottom of the lantern.
- Using shapes cut out of the paper, add faces to your Halloween creatures.
Send in a photo of your fun Halloween lanterns decorating your house or garden