Looking for a nice relaxing getaway right in the heart of Sydney? Only 30 minutes from the Sydney CBD, where you will feel like you are hours out of the city, you can now stay at Baden-Powell Activity Centre.
The Centre is open all year round, backs onto the Lane Cove National Park and offers a wide range of activities including campfires, bushwalking and much more. There is a range of accommodation to choose from including camping, bunk room accommodation and self-contained cottages.
BOOK NOW AND SAVE
Special summer rates for stays of two or more nights between 10th January and 30th March 2022.
There are lots of options:
– Fully Self-Contained house
– Sleeps up to 8 people
– Main bedroom has an ensuite
– Own kitchen
– Right on the entry to the Great North Walk
Stay for only $175 per night! *** Linen is provided at an extra charge per person. Minimum 2-night stay.
– Small double room for up to two people
– Fridge, kettle and tea and coffee
– Perfect view over the central grounds
Stay for only $100 a night * Linen pack $20 p.p. Minimum 2-night stay.
– Stay in a beautiful heritage-listed building
– Sleeps x 10 people
– Verandah overlooking the parade ground
– Small kitchenette
– A large entertainment area
Stay for $200 per night. Min 2 night stay *** Linen is provided at an extra charge per person
Beautiful campsite with the bushland backdrop. Stay for only $12 per person, per night.
Conditions apply – it is not a closed site and there may be other users using the Centre.