1. Scouts NSW Grants Team will lodge it on your behalf. To get the process started, they will need three things:
- A Letter from the Leader-in-Charge which answers the following:
- Are your going to complete all the works in your list AND the additional work?
- If you are, what is the source of money for extra works (is it tradespeople giving a discount, or will you use Group’s money, etc.)?
- If no, which item from the initial list will you get rid of and why would you swap this new work instead of the previous priority?
- Why has it become more important to move to the new scope now (it is in dangerous state, danger for members or the building integrity as a whole)?
- Are you going to finish these new works by agreed end date? ?
- Are you going to finish them within the budget assigned to your project initially?
2. Quotes for your new works (three quotes for works more than $5,000 in value)
3. “Before” photos for your newly proposed works.
If you are in doubt, please contact [email protected] and we will advise you.