The Region Office Assistant works to support the Region Office Manager by performing a range of administrative duties across multiple areas including finance, property, training, activities, events and awards.
Skills and Experience
- High level interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including listening, empathising, building rapport, negotiating and influencing
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff
- Highly organised, flexible with the ability to multitask
- Excellent time management and ability to plan ahead and prioritise workload
- Thorough, with excellent attention to detail
- Able to work independently, autonomously and with limited supervision
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an office environment as an office administrator, office assistant, secretary or other relevant role
- A critical thinker, with the technical skill, resourcefulness and learning orientation to find effective solutions to problems
- Ability to type at least 40wpm
- Proficiency in the operation of computers with skills in, and working knowledge of, Word, Excel, Access and Outlook and database programs, as well as trouble shooting skills.
Click Here to view a copy of the full Position Description.
To apply, submit a copy of your cover letter and resume to Karen Jones, Region Office Manager, South Metropolitan Region at Scouts NSW at [email protected]. Applications close 5 July 2021.