Do I need to apply for a Working With Children Check?

Yes if you are:

  • A parent or guardian who attends overnight Scout camps and activities with your child.
  • An adult who attends any overnight Scout camp or activity.

If you hold a valid Working With Children Check, you do not need to apply for a new one. You may use your WWCC number on the A2 form.  Please apply to be an Adult Helper by following the steps below:

  1. Fill in the online Adult Helper Application Form (A2).
  2. Once complete, email the PDF copy of your A2 form to your Group Leader.

Leave a Reply