Hume Region is recruiting a part-time Office Assistant, 14 hours per week, role based in Hume Region Office. This is a job share role with requirement to work Mondays and one other day per week.
The Region Office Assistant provides primary office and administrative support for the Region and is the primary interface between the Region and Scouts NSW State Office for administrative matters.
The position will establish and foster effective communication channels between Region and State Office to ensure the success of functions and activities as they relate to membership services, finance, property, people issues, public relations and marketing.
Skills and Experience
- Be Computer literate and be proficient in operating Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- The ability to work with figures and carry out data interpretation functions.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Good personal presentation.
- Ability to analyse statistical data.
- Well developed planning skills
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- The ability and understanding, to be able to work with voluntary staff.
To read the full PD, click here.
Any Questions in relation to this vacancy can be directed to [email protected]