What if I already have a Working With Children Check?

If you hold a valid Working With Children Check you may use your WWCC number on the A2 form.  Please apply to be an Adult Helper by following the steps below:

  1. Fill in the online Adult Helper Application Form (A2).
  2. Once complete, email the PDF copy of your A2 form to your Group Leader.

Leave a Reply