To apply for the Young Leader Development Program, you need to meet the minimum criteria:
- Be a current member of Scouts NSW
- Be between 17 years and 9 months to 29 years of age
- Have a Working With Children Check
- Have a National Police Check
- Has not completed their Basic Leader Training
- New members and current members are eligible to apply. However, please note, it is strongly suggested that Venturers who are sitting their HSC and attempting their Queen’s Scout award defer joining the program until after they have completed their HSC.