- This event has passed.
FULL: Scouting Essentials (All Leaders & Rovers) – Bundilla Scout Camp, Winston Hills
July 23 to July 24
Closing date: 24 June 2022
Cost: $75 self-catered and non-residential
If you are a non-local participant accommodation can be arranged. Please indicated under other information on the application if you require accommodation.
The Scouting Essentials training is a hands on weekend where participants can apply skills learned from the On Demand Training in a facilitated environment. Scouting Essentials is the first step on your pathway to a Certificate of Proficiency.
If you have completed a Basic Training course within the last 3 years, you don’t have to now complete a Scouting Essentials but do stay up to date with changes to the youth program.
Before you can be accepted onto the Scouting Essentials course, you must complete the following pre-requisites:
- Individual Adult Volunteer Plan (IAVP) for Leaders who have joined the organisation from 1st April 2022
- Scouting Preliminary On Demand Training
- Scouting Essentials On Demand Training
- Access to a copy of the Program Handbook
These pre-requisites must be completed BEFORE APPLYING FOR THE COURSE. To apply, please complete the form below.
Due to Covid, course numbers are limited. Applications will be accepted in order received with preference given to those applicants having completed the pre-requisite above. Course fees will be charged on enrolment to this course and please be aware that the course cancelation policy listed below applies.
Please contact training with any questions –
Phone: (02) 9735 9000
Email: [email protected]
The following cancelation policy is applicable to this training;
- Withdrawal before the Closing Date – Full refund
- Withdrawal after the closing date of the course – less $20 charge
- Withdrawal less than 5 days before the course – No refund (Exceptional circumstances will be considered by your RCATD)
- The application must be completed by the applicant, or if under 18 years old, the applicant’s parent/guardian.
- Completed application and payment for full course fees must be sent directly to the Scouts NSW Training Team at State Office.
- Applications must be received before the closing date advertised in the Training Calendar.
- All prerequisites must be completed before the closing date.
- Your basic information may be shared with the Department of Communities and Justice for the purpose of grant reporting.