Have you ever wanted to showcase your artistic skill in different ways? How about learning different and varied cultural artworks!
- Choose a country you are interested in.
- Research that country’s involvement in artistic history.
- Research what type of art the country creates e.g. origami in Japan.
- Remember, dance/theatre/music are also forms of art.
- Gather resources needed to create your art.
- Create your art - whether a painting, song, dance, scene. For example: You can make a scene made entirely or origami pieces.
- To take this further you can even add a story to it and present it to a younger section.
- What is the cultural impact of this art form in the country?
- Which piece of art are you most proud of creating?
- How can you display the art you created?
- Why is art and creativity important to you?