What about COVID-19?

While we are all working hard for a Jamboree in January 2022, if there is any doubt, a decision will be made in early 2021.

It would be really sad to postpone the Jamboree for a year, but we’d be even better prepared.

The Jamboree Organising Committee will make a final decision about AJ2022 in early 2021, before anyone has had to make a payment.

The decision will be made in part on whether a vaccination will be available by 2022, whether it will be possible to hold an event that is completely safe, and also on the number of Expressions of Interest we have received.