Ticket books, whether sold or unsold, are due back to Scouts Victoria no later than 16 October 2020.
To return your Scout Group’s tickets, please follow the process below:
How to return your Scout Group’s tickets
- Collect all ticket books allocated to your Scout Group.
- Sort the books into three bundles of ‘Sold’, ‘Unsold’, and ‘Partial Sold’ ticket books.
- Complete the Ticket Return Summary (including Ticket Book Return List) and include the payment details. A copy of the Ticket Return Summary was sent with your raffle books. If you require another copy, you can obtain one by logging into the Monster Raffle online portal.
- Pay the amount due for all the tickets sold. You can do this via bank transfer or cheque. No cash returns will be accepted. See the Returns and Refunds section (pages 4-5) of the Key Information Guide here for payment details.
- Return the sorted ticket books and Ticket Return Summary (with cheque if applicable) to the Victorian Scout Centre, Monster Raffle, 152 Forster Road, Mt Waverley Vic 3149 no later than 16 October 2020.
What to do about lost or stolen tickets
Please email [email protected] if any tickets are lost or stolen. All lost tickets must be declared in a letter on your Scout Group letterhead and signed by the Group Leader or Fundraising Coordinator. No payment is required for these tickets. Scouts Victoria will not take responsibility for any lost or stolen tickets. All lost tickets will not be considered in the draw. As required by regulations according to our permit, Scouts Victoria will complete a Statutory Declaration Form on all lost and stolen tickets.
Payment of proceeds back to your Scout Group
Payments will be transferred into Scout Group’s bank account 2-4 weeks after you have returned all your allocated tickets in the form of sold ticket butts and unsold tickets, and you have paid the amount due in full. Please note that we do not make cheque payments. No refund will be made if there are outstanding tickets or the full amount to be repaid has not been received. Please check that your Scout Group’s bank account details are correct on the online portal and update them if needed.
Important things to remember
- Please make sure you follow up on all your Scout Group’s tickets. Individual members must not send back their books directly to Scouts Victoria.
- All ticket books (sold and unsold) must be returned whole and stapled together, the same as you received them.
- There must be no additional staples in the ticket butts and the books must NOT BE SEPARATED as this greatly slows down the processing time.
- All tickets received after the draw on 5 November – sold or unsold – have to be declared lost.
- For those tickets that were sold but not returned in time to go into the draw, Scout Groups should make every effort to return the money to the ticket buyer.
- Proceeds of raffle sales will only be credited when there are no outstanding tickets and no amount owing from your Group.