Create the Path!
Cub Scouts continues the journey from Joey Scouts and is for young people aged 8–11.
The Cub Scout section focuses on exploring the outdoors, setting challenges and encountering new experiences! Cub Scouts can:
- Create their own paths
- Develop their sense of place
- Explore the world around them
- Encounter new experiences
- Expand their perspectives
- Determine their own adventures
- Build upon friendships
You’ll get to go on camps with your Unit, and you might attend a Cuboree camp with hundreds of other Cub Scouts! As well as learning things like how to use a compass, you’ll go on bushwalks, bike trips, and have the chance to do things like sailing, canoeing, abseiling and sometimes even flying!