Hone your outdoor survival skills and gain valuable life experience at Scouts!
Scouts is for young people aged 11–14 years. Here, they develop more complex outdoor skills in a modern, fun and active environment.
The Scouts section offers an amazing variety of activities designed to teach important life skills to get Scouts social and active! Scouts can:
- Experience big changes
- Explore their changing sense of self
- Focus more on peer networks
- Help the transition from Primary to Secondary School
- Find new ways to express themselves
- Explore and form their personal identity
Scouts, as a section, focuses on allowing young people to develop their confidence and teaches them how to work as part of a team. Scouts learn essential outdoor safety skills as well as participate in a variety of physical and intellectual challenges.