The State Commissioner (Adventure Centres & Bases) is the volunteer member responsible to the Assistant Chief Commissioner (ACC) Innovation and Culture (I&C) for leading the establishment and promotion of facilities across NSW that provide a location for the delivery of adventurous activities to adults and youth members as part of the Youth Program.
Key responsibilities include:
– Developing a strong and constructive working relationship with the Training staff cohort to understand future needs from adventure centres and bases
– Liaising with SC VET and SC Adventurous Activities to ensure Scouts NSW has facilities and locations to support the delivery of adventurous activities
– Developing a three-year plan for the adventure centres and bases
– Implementing modern, innovative facilities to deliver training in a flexible
– Provide and manage a budget to create safe, effective and appealing facilities
This position is open to any member or supporter who has an associated area of expertise or interest and who believes they can make a positive difference to Scouting in NSW.
Read more about the State Commissioner (Adventure Centres & Bases).
Submit your Expression Of Interest here.